Some PLAY & PURPOSE IDEAS to try this week:
- Invite friends over and have a sundae party with all the fixins.
- Play some spontaneous kickball in the park.
- Get in the car with a coin. When you’re forced to turn right or left, flip the coin. Heads – turn right. Tails – turn left.
- Do your neighbor’s yard work (raking, mowing, etc.).
- Leave some surprise sticky notes around the house or (somewhere else) reminding people how loved they are.
- Plant a tree together.
Check out ideas from previous weeks: