More ideas to try this week:
- Family Story Time. Tell your kids stories from your childhood when you were their age. (Bonus points if it involves you getting into trouble. Kids love that stuff!)
- Let your kids plan your schedule for a couple hours (or even a whole day). If you’re able, give them a little money/budget to spend – it’s a great way to show trust.
- Looking for a fun, quick and portable game? We LOVE Spot It! They also have a junior version that’s great for younger kids.
- Pick someone you know and send them a random postcard with a list of things you love about them.
- Pick a stoplight or street sign that you drive by frequently. For the next week, shout something you’re thankful for each time you pass it.