In Kids’ Club, we’re committed to providing a fun, welcoming and safe environment for every kid. That means we do our best to help all kids feel successful in Kids’ Club.
Some sites have a dedicated sensory room for kids who need a little extra support and some kids may also be paired up with a volunteer inside of his/her age-specific Kids’ Club room. Contact the Kids’ Club director at the site you attend (or will attend) for more information and to find out what options are currently available at your site.
- East Side: Sunday at 11:00am
- Florence: Sunday at 9:15am and 11:00am
- Mason: Sunday at 9:15am and 11:15am
- Oakley: Sunday at 10:00am
- Uptown: Please connect with a Kids Club team member in person for accommodations.
- Westside: Please connect with a Kids Club team member in person for accommodations.
What to expect when you come:
Inclusion Team Weekend Experience
If there are enough volunteers—and if it’s appropriate for your kid—we’ll send them to an age-appropriate room with a special buddy who will stick with them for the whole service. If not, your kid will stay in the Sensory Room with other kids and volunteers. In either place, they’ll hear God’s story in language they can understand and in a unique service designed just for them.
If you’re coming for the first time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can best accommodate your kid. And check out this video about what one Inclusion Team buddy does, and why she does it: